The Million Years Stone Park & Pattaya Crocodile Farm
For All Nature Lovers
Garden & Stone Park
Admire our gigantic rock gardens, exotic plants and flower gardens in beautiful natural surroundings.
- trees over 100 million years old.
- Thai-style trained trees over 200 years old.
- Rocks of grotesque shapes and shaped like animals, weighing up to 90 tons each.
Our newcomers! The Million Years Stone Park welcomes a couple of white tigers.
- Our wild animals on the farm all live comfortably in their separate spacious areas.
- Thousands of crocodiles, both saltwater and freshwater, living in shady natural surroundings, etc.
Our Crocodile Farm has the largest water area among the similar farms in Thailand with the largest population of saltwater crocodiles in this country. We also breed our own crocodiles.
The Million Years Stone Park and Crocodile Farm
The Million Years Stone Park and Crocodile Farm was founded by Khun Suan Phanomwattanakul, a businessman who loves nature and has a life objective to preserve the beautiful nature and fine culture of Thailand.
For over 30 years since his youth, Khun Suan had made every effort to collect natural objects that are valuable because of their rarity or oddity, such as Thai-style trained trees that are more than 200 years old from the early Rattanakosin period, fossilized tree trunks that are aged millions of years, and stratified rocks that are so colourful, ... Read more